Monday, October 5, 2009

Marching Into our 5th week

Im looking forward to another week of school. I have so many fun things planned. The kids are learning in leaps and bounds and everyone is moving forward at an incredible speed. We're already wiping out Lightunits (paces) in CLE.

Fall is here and with it comes all the fall school activities. I'm making a link list of these activities to post here. I just need to add a few more and then I'll post it for you all.

We got our new TT CD for Tinks Math so she can start today. I'll have to tell you about that too. Its not going quite as planned. I do think I've taken a not so good situation and turned it into a workable one though. I'll tell you about that too but right now I have to get ready. I have to be out of the house in an hour to the Charter Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to add to the discussion here. Your ideas and thoughts are always welcome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin