Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's the little things that take the time

So much to do! I'm getting ready for a winter showcase at the charter school where my kids attend. I stayed up late making the backboard and now I have to get all the props around.

Besides all that there are papers to grade, copies to make, curriculum to buy, filing to do, research, writing...gobs of writing, tutoring, business cards to pick up, a business license to apply for, learning records to make out for the state, samples of kids school work to round up, test prep for kids and the list goes on and on!

Nothing to do but to get at it! So share with us what is on your homeschool to do list. Are you swamped with copying and grading like I am? I'm telling you I could use a full time secretary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to add to the discussion here. Your ideas and thoughts are always welcome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin