Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hail to Summertime

Blueberry House has closed for the summer. It was a wonderful year but boy, did I keep my nose to the proverbial grindstone! There were no unscheduled vacation days, no days when we could just sleep in, no days to relax..it was all strictly regimented by the clock out of necessity for the kids that attended my school.

Im ready for a vacation! I have several lapbooks I want to get posted on here. This year we did two of them; one on strawberries at the first grade level and one on Geography at the 4th grade level. I'll get the pics up here real soon.

I have gone through the school room and prepared it for next year. My kids are schooling through the summer but at a much easier work load. I am still tutoring through the summer too so not all school has come to a halt but the overwhelming majority of the day to day school schedule is over for another year.

Now its off to enjoy the summer ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to add to the discussion here. Your ideas and thoughts are always welcome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin